Hardscape Crew Member
– Work alongside Hardscape Crew Leaders for the construction of patios, walls, walkways, and outdoor living areas.
– Assist in operating equipment, grading, laying, and cutting on projects.
– 1 year experience preferred, but not required
– A valid driver’s license
– Obtain a DOT medical card within 30 days of employment (employer paid)
– Ability to lift over 50 pounds
– Eligible to take ICPI, NCMA, and other associated industry courses paid for by employer
– Seasonal trade shows and events