Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
– Participate in a weekly schedule that focuses on both commercial and residential lawn maintenance.
– Daily tasks include seasonal clean-ups, mulching, pruning, weekly/monthly bed maintenance, mowing and trimming.
– Crew member will become familiar with commercial mowers, 1 ton dump trucks, and trailers.
– A valid driver’s license
– Obtain a DOT medical card within 30 days of employment (employer paid)
– Ability to lift over 50 pounds
– Knowledge of driving trucks with trailers is preferred, but not required.
$15.00-$20.00 per hour, 40+ hour work week